'Chronically Thriving' - to live an inspiring, thriving life,
no matter what obstacles or difficulties befall you.
Chronic illness? I have been there, done that, bought the T-shirt. I know how that feels, but I also know how to live, love and thrive with chronic illness. It is possible, and I want to show you how.
I am passionate about supporting people with chronic conditions, utilizing holistic nutrition and lifestyle methods that complement conventional medical management. I work hand-in-hand with your GP, physio, osteo, myo and specialists to guide you to a new place of wellness and happiness.
You won't find a one-size-fits-all approach, bland tasteless food ideas or fake foods here. I'm here to empower you through education and ongoing support, and help you to feel healthy, full of energy and drive, and truly well within yourself.
I specialize in the support and management of conditions such as:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Neuropathic Pain
So if you are looking for a wellness practitioner who will:
- Take you to the next living of thriving in your wellbeing
- Hold your hand and help you cope when things are bad, but will nudge you if you're letting yourself down
- Utilize cutting-edge research combined with your personal biochemistry to determine the best dietary approach and supplements for your needs
- Provide you with whatever resources you need to implement healthy change in your diet and lifestyle
- Inspire you to try new things, from recipes to other therapies
- Educate you so that you don't have to keep coming back regularly
Send me a message or book an appointment, and we can get down to the business of transforming you into the healthiest you.
If you are interested in my health writing and other nutrition-related work, please visit the Services page.
And there is always much to read over on the Blog!